This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again.

Subject İnformation
Author starwolf Replies 0
Share Views 3513
Financial rewards (Treasury)
I hope to organically attract people and talent who are genuinely interested in the game and who would want create things out of passion. Hobbyist and passionate contributors are welcome, there are no expectations or responsibilities.
Please understand that the project relies on my time spent programming. I already spend more than enough hours on my part-time job to cover my own expenses and the expenses associated with this project. It makes no sense for me to work additional hours to compensate contributors as it would keep me away from working on the same game we all want to succeed.

Contributors with financial incentive should understand that that the real financial price is gained from making the currently unattractive unfinished game to a more fully fledged and enjoyable game, so selling accounts becomes a realistic possibility. The proprietary license and free open source future with the contributor license agreement secure a financial monopoly for some who work on the project.

The game industry has the steepest Pareto distribution known to man and it is impossible to get funding and investments without starting the project in the name of a larger company or without this company being registered on the stock market. Starwolves, a registered Dutch company, as "eenmanszaak" (sole proprietorship) company and is willing to collaborate with companies and people.